We achieve success by being user-focused in everything we do.
User-centred design ensures that you design and develop products right from the beginning, exactly what everyone is wanting.
User-centred design combined with agile methodologies produce many magical benefits, these include:
- Customer engagement: All activities are focused on the user providing value through ensuring a useful, usable and engaging interface.
- Iterative Development: Early and frequent delivery of working software contributes to project visibility, reduces project risk via regular feedback, encourages continuous improvement and enables early realisation of business benefits and shortens time to market.
- Transparency: All stakeholders are provided with maximum visibility into project progress.
- Cost reduction: Costs are reduced because users can understand and use products without additional help. There is also a reduction in training costs. Moreover, there is no need to spend time and money on redoing things.
- Higher customer satisfaction: The user receives what they want and how they want it.
- Risk reduction: As you work hand in hand with your user, early feedback ensures you are most likely on the right track.
Productivity: As you always do what your user wants, there is less need to spend time on unnecessary things or features that users will not use or like.
GET IN TOUCH
Custom software development
Have a problem that needs solving with an innovative technology solution?
We can help you. Chouette is in the business of providing innovative custom software solutions. We have deep knowledge of the Microsoft stack and a great team to assist you. We continually update our skills and encourage staff to attain and update Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certifications. We back up our design and development offering with dedicated staff to maintain and support solutions.
Mobile app development
Mobile is the platform of the future considering there are more mobiles than people in the world and the trend of mobile web use having overtaken the desktop platform.
Mobile apps have the benefit of being able to store data locally and leveraging the many built in features of smart phones (e.g. location services). This of course comes with security challenges that have to be dealt with.
We have successfully developed native and hybrid apps on the major app platforms:
- Windows App
- Android App
- iOS App
The iMeds case study demonstrate our capability.
Web development has changed somewhat since the early days of the web. The most notable current trend no is that of increased mobile traffic to websites which makes responsive site design obligatory.
It is still an exciting space to develop in and for companies to exploit to reach their customers.
The eFektiv case study demonstrates our capability.
Though not fashionable, there is still a place for thick client applications in the modern business.
Apart from the rich functionality that is independent of the server, the performance achievable from a thick client app is far superior to thin client applications. Yes, there are pros and cons to both approaches and amongst developers the debate will rage on.
In every solution design all options should be considered to arrive at the one that best solves the problem at hand.